You’re making it. Get over the Hump Day with more than our usual share of LGBT events on today’s Gay Agenda: the Queer Lit Fest kickoff, plus meals, sports, games, discussions, benefits and theme nights.
• Meal time. Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ SOHO/Vinings, 11:45 a.m., and show your appreciation for the Atlanta Pride Committee during tonight’s final Dine Out for Pride @ Doc Chey’s/Grant Park, 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• When is it OK to have Peg Bundy hair? PALS “Married With Children” Bingo (middle photo) @ Jungle, 6:30 p.m.
• In talks. Closet Cases: Coming Out Process Discussion with Gay Men’s Outreach @ AID Atlanta, 7 p.m., Teen Forum & Young Adult Forum @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m., “Charleston Gardens” lecture with James R. Cothran @ Atlanta History Center, 7 p.m., and Gay Fathers of Atlanta Support Meeting, 7:30 p.m.
• Gather ‘round the piano. Broadway Sing-Along Benefit Party (bottom photo) for Gay Men’s Chorus, AID Atlanta and For the Kid In All Of Us @ Blake’s, 7:45 p.m.
• Who are you? Honey Pot @ Mary’s, 8 p.m., Spotlight Karaoke @ Bellissima, 8 p.m., Atmosphere @ Inferno, 9 p.m., Punk Rock @ the Eagle, 9 p.m., Dress Code @ Heretic, 10 p.m., and Wild Out Wednesday with Wassup N ATL @ Door 44, 10 p.m.