Our town. Today’s Gay Agenda calendar lets you get to know the LGBT ensemble of characters, multi-location scenes, and the intricate plot twists that make up the city we call homo… er… home.
• East Point workplace? Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ East Point Corner Tavern, 11:30 a.m.
• Strap on your shoes, or strap yourself in. Wednesday Run with Front Runners Atlanta, 6:30 p.m., and Dixie Dyno’mos Rock Climbing (top photo) @ Stone Summit, 7 p.m.
• Marked growth. From the 20th Gay Community Yellow Pages to this year’s Gayborhood app, there’s reason to celebrate. The Evolution Party benefits Atlanta Pride @ Hudson Grille-Midtown, 6:30 p.m.
• Set the stage. Light the lights. Opening night of “Shakespeare Follies” (second photo) @ 7 Stages, 7:15 p.m. ( preview), and “Pageant: The Musical” @ 14th Street Playhouse, 8 p.m.
• Maybe we should talk about it. Teen Forum & Young Adult Forum @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m., Queer Literary Fiction Book Group discusses “The More I Owe You” @ Charis, 7 p.m., and Gay Fathers of Atlanta @ All Saints, 7:30 p.m.
• Third book, first night. In the first of two Atlanta appearances, author Skyy reads and signs “Crossroads” (photo), the third novel in her series after “Choices” and “Consequences” @ Outwrite, 7:30 p.m.
• Gay games. Texas Hold’em Poker @ Mixx, 7 p.m., Team Trivia @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m., Crazy Bitch Bingo @ Joe’s, 8 p.m., and Trivia @ Woofs, 8 p.m.
• Weekly specials. Honey Pot @ Mary’s, 8 p.m., Punk Rock @ the Eagle, 9 p.m., Dress Code @ Heretic, 10 p.m., and Wild Out Wednesday with Wassup N ATL @ Door 44, 10 p.m.
• Final bow. Fantasy Girls (photo) closes their weekly show with a performance to remember them by @ Jungle, 9 p.m., or catch the ongoing Rated R Burlesque with Lady Shabazz @ Blake’s, 11 p.m.
• Block party. Enjoy Wicked Wednesday ‘80s Videos @ Oscar’s, 8 p.m., or crisscross the parking lot for Comedy Videos @ Mixx, 9 p.m., and Karaoke Idol @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda.
View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.