Wearing purple against teen suicides, Alice Walker and LGBT-endorsed candidates before Election Day top the list, but those are just three of many options on the Gay Agenda. We made a list. Check it twice.
• Northlake workplace? Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ Doubletree Hotel/Northlake, 11:30 a.m.
• Election connection. Meet the endorsed candidates at the Stonewall Democrats’ Candidate Mixer & GLBT Get Out The Vote Rally (top photo) @ Amsterdam, 6 p.m.
• Legendary. Author Alice Walker (middle photo) reads from and signs copies of “Hard Times Require Furious Dancing” @ Unitarian Universalist, 7:30 p.m.
• Purple rain. Events and people across the country wear purple (middle photo) to commemorate LGBT teen suicides and honor the “It Gets Better” campaign. Atlanta’s Candlelight Vigil & Wear Purple Party to benefit Trevor Project starts @ 10th & Piedmont and moves to Quattro, 7 p.m.
• Weekly specials. Dip into Honey Pot @ Mary’s, 8 p.m., land on Punk Rock @ the Eagle, 9 p.m., dress down for Dress Code (bottom photo) @ Heretic, 10 p.m., or go Wild Out Wednesday with Wassup N ATL @ Door 44, 10 p.m.
• Raising the bars. Check out Wednesday’s complete gay bar and party calendar.