Gather your gaggle and gird your loins for another lovely day of events in the LGBT-ATL. Politics? Got ‘em. Sports? Yours for the taking. Arts and entertainment? Yup. Nightlife for every inclination? Totally.
• Doing bidness in Tucker? Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ Doubltree Northlake, 11:30 a.m.
• Backing her once, gays gather to do it again at the “Sign One and Take One” petition event for Mary Norwood (top photo) and her run for Fulton County Commission @ Amsterdam, 5 p.m. Read how she entered the race.
• Sports authority. Dixie Dyno’mos rock climbing, 7 p.m. Hotlanta Volleyball advanced games, 7:30 p.m. Wednesday Run with Front Runners Atlanta, 6:30 p.m.
• Everybody needs “A Soft Place to Land.” Local author Susan Rebecca White (middle photo) reads and signs her latest @ Outwrite, 7:30 p.m.
• Their own voice. Teen Forum and Young Adult Forum @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m.
• Come early; stay late. Texas Hold ‘Em Poker @ Bellissima, 7 p.m. Crazy Bitch Bingo @ Joe’s, 8 p.m. Trivia @ Woofs, 8 p.m.
• Sesame Street for grownups, gay and straight alike. Broadway’s “Avenue Q” continues @ Cobb Energy Centre, 8 p.m.
• Stage presence. Fantasy Girls with Nicole Paige Brooks (bottom photo) @ Jungle, 9 p.m. Karaoke Idol w/ Shavonna B. Brooks @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m.
• Lady parts. Girls On Top female DJs @ The Glenn, 9 p.m. Spotlight Karaoke @ My Sisters’ Room, 10 p.m. Rated R Burlesque with Lady Shabazz @ Blake’s, 11 p.m.
• Boy bits. Honey Pot @ Mary’s, 8 p.m. Punk Rock @ the Eagle, 9 p.m. Dress Code @ the Heretic, 10 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda.
View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.