Every facet of Atlanta’s LGBT diamond shines with things to do. Fundraising? Yes. Sports and games? You bet. Community discussions? Yup. Bar nights? As if you have to ask.
• Fun and fundraising. Dine Out with For The Kid In All Of Us @ South City Kitchen/Midtown, lunch and dinner, AID Atlanta LOOP @ Austin Hill Art, 6:30 p.m., and PALS “Fantasy & Fetish” Bingo (top photo) with host Bubba D. Licious @ Jungle, 6:30 p.m.
• Don’t you look sporty. Wednesday Run with Front Runners Atlanta, 6:30 p.m., and Indoor Rock Climbing with Georgia Dyno’mos, 7 p.m.
• Drinking games. Texas Hold’em Poker @ Mixx, 7 p.m., Team Trivia @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m., Crazy Bitch Bingo @ Joe’s, 8 p.m., and Trivia @ Woofs, 8 p.m.
• Can we talk? Teen Forum & Young Adult Forum @ YouthPride (bottom photo), 6:30 p.m., Gay Fathers of Atlanta Support Meeting, 7:30 p.m., and The Great Divide: Bisexuality Discussion with Gay Men’s Outreach @ AID Atlanta, 7 p.m.
• Weekly specials. Honey Pot @ Mary’s, 8 p.m., Punk Rock @ the Eagle, 9 p.m., Dress Code @ Heretic, 10 p.m., and Wild Out Wednesday with Wassup N ATL @ Door 44, 10 p.m.
• Night owls. Weigh all your bar options on Wednesday’s complete nightlife calendar.
There are even more LGBT to-do list items on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.