So many special events that we don’t even have room to list the weekly bar nights. Check out live performances, “Watercolors” screening, and the start of—yes—Cotillion season. Don’t worry. The bars are still just a click away, too.
• Working in East Point? Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ East Point Corner Tavern, 11:30 a.m.
• It’s starting. Kick-off one of the biggest AID Atlanta fundraising seasons of the year with Atlanta Cotillion’s Cocktails @ Saks, 6 p.m.
• What do you think? “Be Heard” discussion with the Atlanta Meth Task Force @ Outwrite, 6:30 p.m.
• You’ve heard about the Monday radio shows. See and feel it. Same Gender Loving Expressions “LIVE” at Paris Decatur, 6:30 p.m.
• They know they rock. You know they rock. Come see 8″ Betsy (bottom photo) in concert @ The 5 Spot, 9 p.m.
• Take it to the rooftop. Girls On Top female DJs, this week featuring Vicki Powell @ The Glenn, 9 p.m.
• As promised, Wednesday’s gay bar and club calendar gives you way more options than we can list here. Click through to find just the right spot to hang.