When more than two-dozen events in gay Atlanta include Leslie Jordan, a Jewish venture through Christianity, an office party at Mary’s and something called the Monster Dog Circus, we can only call it special.
• Lunch bunch. Business Builder Networking with the Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ Garrison’s, 11:30 a.m. Join the whole organization after work for the AGLCC 2009 Holiday Party @ Einstein’s, 6 p.m.
• What happens when a Georgia-born Jew journeys to investigate Christianity? Benyamin Cohen (top photo) reads from his hilarious story in “My Jesus Year” @ Outwrite, 7:30 p.m.
• Help raise medical expenses and show support for the recovery of a beloved Atlanta musician. The Monster Dog Circus Melinda Kingsley Benefit includes 18 live music acts, belly dancing, a drum circle and much, much more @ Smith’s Olde Bar, 6 p.m.
• Lesbian moms get all the press. Gay dads get some love at the Gay Fathers of Atlanta Support Meeting @ Fulton County Library/Ponce, 7:30 p.m.
• The hiatus is coming! The hiatus is coming! Before it takes a winter break, watch “Glee” with the Fantasy Girls @ Jungle, or catch “Glee” with a side of comedy videos @ Mixx. Show airs 9 p.m. on Fox.