It’s not always fun being responsible. After you do what you have to do, make some time for what you want to do. Take advantage of the LGBT events on today’s Gay Agenda calendar.
• Meet, greet and eat. Business Builder Luncheon with the LGBT professionals of Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ East Point Corner Tavern, 11:50 a.m.
• One foot in front of the other. Wednesday Run with Front Runners Atlanta, 6:30 p.m., and Indoor Rock Climbing (top photo) with Georgia Dyno’mos @ Stone Summit, 7 p.m.
• Can we talk? Gay Fathers of Atlanta Support Meeting, 7:30 p.m., and LGBT Family Law with Joy Edwards on what you need to know about adoption @ Charis, 7:30 p.m.
• Game night. Texas Hold’em Poker @ Mixx, 7 p.m., Team Trivia @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m., Birdcage Bingo with Ruby Redd @ Mellow Mushroom, 8 p.m., Music Melody Mash-Up with Mary Edith Pitts (photo) @ Joe’s, 8 p.m., and Trivia @ Woofs, 8 p.m.
• Manly, yes. But you’ll like it too. Honey Pot @ Mary’s, 8 p.m., Cubby Hole Blackout @ the Eagle, 10 p.m., HUMP @ Heretic, 10 p.m., and more bar parties on the full nightlife calendar.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.