You work hard. Get ‘er done, then claim your just reward with your choice from today’s big grab bag of local LGBT meetings, game nights, plays, bar specials and grand finales.
• Talk it out. Teen Forum & Young Adult Forum @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m., and Queer Literary Fiction Book Group discusses lesbian author Sarah Waters’ “Affinity” (photo) @ Charis, 7 p.m.
• Tastes a little gamey. Texas Hold’em Poker @ Mixx, 7 p.m., Team Trivia @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m., Trivia @ Woofs, 8 p.m., and Birdcage Bingo with Ruby Redd @ Mellow Mushroom, 8 p.m.
• Theater queens. “Avenue Q” @ Horizon Theatre, 8 p.m., and “The Judas Kiss” @ Actor’s Express, 8 p.m.
• Teen ‘Idols’. Enjoy the celebrity surprise guests and see who wins the title—Lauren or Scotty (bottom photo)—in the Season 10 “American Idol” Finale on the big screen @ Strand Theatre, 8 p.m.
• Bar nights. Honey Pot @ Mary’s, 8 p.m., Punk Rock @ the Eagle, 9 p.m., Dress Code @ Heretic, 10 p.m., and all bar plans on Thursday’s whole nightlife calendar.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list, including all of your weekly bar nights, community meetings and sporting events, on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.