Work some, play some. A well-rounded weekday means you can take advantage of all that the LGBT-ATL has to offer: Meetings, discussion groups, sports, games, shows and bar nights.
• Support when you need it. Teen Forum & Young Adult Forum @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m., Gay Fathers of Atlanta (top photo), 7:30 p.m., and “In Our Own Voice” Mental Health Dialogue @ Charis, 7:30 p.m.
• Sporty spice. Bowling with Decatur Women’s Sports League, 6:30 p.m., Wednesday Run with Front Runners Atlanta, 6:30 p.m., and Indoor Rock Climbing with the Georgia Dyno’mos, 7 p.m.
• Gaming devices. PALS “Leather and Lace” Fetish Bingo (middle photo) @ Jungle, 6:45 p.m., Texas Hold’em Poker @ Mixx, 7 p.m., Team Trivia @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m., Birdcage Bingo @ Mellow Mushroom, 8 p.m., and Trivia @ Woofs, 8 p.m.
• What kind of man are you? Honey Pot @ Mary’s, 8 p.m., Punk Rock @ the Eagle, 9 p.m., Dress Code @ Heretic, 10 p.m., and Wild Out Wednesday with Wassup N ATL @ Door 44, 10 p.m.
• It’s show time. Spotlight Karaoke (bottom photo) @ Bellissima, 8 p.m., Karaoke @ Gilbert’s, 10 p.m., Karaoke with Shavonna B. Brooks @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m., and Rated R Burlesque with Lady Shabazz @ Blake’s, 11 p.m.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.