Big to-do list? You may have to hump it to get over Hump Day, but start scratching things off and make room for today’s LGBT-ATL events: PALS Bingo, community meetings, nightlife and more.
• Evening, officer. Meet & Greet with Atlanta Police Department’s LGBT Liaisons Brian Sharp and Patricia Powell (top photo) @ Outwrite, 7 p.m. Read our preview.
• Bring the kids. The safe space and resource center for LGBT youth sets aside time for a free-flowing talk with their peers during the weekly Teen Forum & Young Adult Forum age-group chats @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m.
• Play it again, Sam. “Pajama Party” PALS Bingo (middle photo) @ Jungle, 6:45 p.m., Texas Hold’em Poker @ Mixx, 7 p.m., Team Trivia @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m., Birdcage Bingo with Ruby Redd @ Mellow Mushroom, 8 p.m., and Trivia @ Woofs, 8 p.m.
• You’ve got issues. I Will Survive: Disco Dangers & City Survival discussion @ MISTER Center, 7 p.m., and LGBT Couples Legal Advice @ MEGA Family Project, 7 p.m.
• Night time is the right time for ManCountry @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Dress Code (bottom photo) @ Heretic, 10 p.m. More bars in more places.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list, including all of your weekly bar nights, community meetings and sporting events, on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.