What’s that, up in the sky? Lord help us, it’s the sun. Let the Big Thaw begin. Some events are still canceling, but many are back as cures for cabin fever. We made a list. Check it twice.
With such a willy-nilly week of last-minute decisions and changing conditions, be sure to double check with organizers before you venture out of the house.
• Boo. No PALS Bingo this week: Icy roads mean PALS “Miss’d America” Bingo is postponed. The pageant-themed event (top photo) now takes place on Jan. 19.
• More games, more toys, oh boy! Texas Hold’em Poker @ Mixx, 7 p.m., Team Trivia @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m., Birdcage Bingo with Ruby Redd benefits CHRIS Kids @ Mellow Mushroom, 8 p.m., and Trivia @ Woofs, 8 p.m.
• Romantic comedy. Topher Payne’s “Tokens of Affection” (middle photo) continues @ Georgia Ensemble Theatre, 7:30 p.m. Read our preview.
• Niche marketing. Honey Pot @ Mary’s, 8 p.m., and Punk Rock @ the Eagle, 9 p.m.
• Setting the mood. Atmosphere @ Inferno, 9 p.m., Wild Out Wednesday with Wassup N ATL @ Door 44, 10 p.m., and Comedy Videos @ Mixx, 9 p.m.
• Lady and the tramps. Rated R Burlesque with Lady Shabazz (bottom photo) @ Blake’s, 11 p.m.
• And now, please welcome to the stage, you! Karaoke @ Gilbert’s Cafe & Bar, 10 p.m., Karaoke Idol w/ Shavonna B. Brooks @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.