Happy St. Patrick’s Day! In addition to community regulars, put on your green and add the theme of the day to Wednesday games for the luck of the Irish and weekly parties tricked out to make others green with envy.
• Work in Northlake? Try the Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ the Doubletree Northlake, 11:30 a.m.
• Let’s get physical. Wednesday Run with Front Runners Atlanta, 6:30 p.m. Hotlanta Volleyball Advanced League games @ Agnes Scott, 7:30 p.m.
• Edge of 17. Teen Forum and Young Adult Forum @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m.
• The luck of the Irish. St. Patrick’s Day Beer Bust @ Friends on Ponce, 6 p.m. Texas Hold ‘Em Poker @ Bellissima, 7 p.m. Crazy Bitch Bingo @ Joe’s, 8 p.m. Trivia and Patty’s Day kitchen specials @ Woofs, 8 p.m.
• Bringing the sexy back to sex. “Outside the Box” discussion for gay and bisexual men @ AID Atlanta, 7 p.m.
• Green with envy. St. Patty’s Day @ Amsterdam, 9 p.m. Car Bomb: St. Patrick’s Day Blowout @ Mary’s, 9 p.m. St. Patty’s Dress Code Party @ Heretic, 10 p.m. Ladies & Leprechauns show @ Blake’s 11 p.m.
• Watch “RuPaul’s Drag Race” with the Fantasy Girls before their performance @ Jungle, 9 p.m. Read our recap of the latest episode.
• Liquid courage and a mic. Spotlight Karaoke @ My Sisters’ Room, 10 p.m. Karaoke Idol w/ Shavonna B. Brooks @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m.
There are so many more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda.
View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.