Remember when Wednesday meant Dress Code at Heretic? Well, it’s back, alongside events for other moods: Queer fiction, bowling, gay dads, theater, and more bar themes than we could list here.
• East Point workplace? Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ East Point Corner Tavern, 11:30 a.m.
• It’s all about youth (top photo). Teen Forum and Young Adult Forum. Both @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m. Read about the latest staff layoff and why they need your support more than ever to continue their programming.
• Use your legs. Bowling with Decatur Women’s Sports League @ Suburban Lanes, 6:30 p.m. Wednesday Run with Front Runners Atlanta, 6:30 p.m.
• Back by popular demand. The Wednesday Dress Code Party does have a few wardrobe requirements (middle photo) @ Heretic, 10 p.m.
• “A Map of Home” is this month’s selection for the Queer Literary Fiction book group @ Charis, 7 p.m.
• Hey, daddy. Gay Fathers of Atlanta support meeting, 7:30 p.m.
• Naughty Catholic school boys need to be taught lessons in “Good Boys & True” @ Actor’s Express, 8 p.m. View photos from the opening reception.
• One more beer, then you are so ready. Karaoke @ Model T, doors open 6 p.m. Spotlight Karaoke @ My Sisters’ Room, 10 p.m. Karaoke Idol w/ Shavonna B. Brooks (bottom photo) @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m.
• Play, playa. Crazy Bitch Bingo @ Joe’s, 8 p.m. Trivia @ Woofs, 8 p.m. Poker @ Bellissima, 7 p.m.
• A dozen more bar events make it a full night. View Wednesday’s full nightlife lineup before you head out.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.