We may groan about our “alphabet soup” community, but these events show our diversity. If you’re LGBTQQI or any of the above, make a to-do list and get out of the house.
• Grow your contacts to grow your business. The Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ Highland Tap, 11:30 a.m.
• Run with Front Runners, 6:30 p.m., Swim with Atlanta Rainbow Trout (top photo), 7:30 p.m., Find other gay sports going strong this winter.
• Split up to re-group. Teen Forum and Young Adult Forum @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m.
• Queer Literary Fiction Book Group discusses the groundbreaking classic “Giovanni’s Room” by James Baldwin (middle photo) @ Charis, 7 p.m.
• Like a reality show, it’s all about game play. Crazy Bitch Bingo @ Joe’s, 8 p.m. Trivia @ Woofs, 8 p.m.
• Yes, it’s still the holidays. “A Tuna Christmas” @ Theatre in the Square, 8 p.m. “Santaland Diaries” @ Horizon Theatre, 8 p.m.
• All the single ladies. Lipstick Wednesdays All Girl Party @ Libra, 9 p.m.
• Sing, sing a song. Karaoke @ Model T, 6 p.m. Spotlight Karaoke @ My Sisters’ Room, 10 p.m. Karaoke Idol @ Burkharts, 10:30 p.m.
• How badly do you need a drag show? Oh, OK then. Charlie Brown and Heather Daniels host “Beauty & The Beast” @ Paris Decatur, 9 p.m.
Fantasy Girls (bottom photo) @ Jungle, 9 p.m.
• There’s always something “special” about a gay bar. Click through Wednesday’s full nightlife calendar for more.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.