Your gay Hump Day is on the move. Events today let you run with gay candidates, stride with Pride, step into lesbian power, travel back to Havana, or just sit your tired ass down.
• Stride Into Pride gives you a Wednesday and a bar for every color in the rainbow. First up: Red Party @ Woofs 7 p.m.
• As if you haven’t already, learn to ‘Unleash Your Lesbian Power’ @ Paris Decatur 7:30 p.m.
• A cigar wasn’t just a cigar. Go to ‘Havana Before Castro’ with architectural Historian Peter Moruzzi. @ Outwrite 7:30 p.m.
• Books are better when you share. Queer Literary Fiction Group @ Charis 7 p.m.
• You’re going to need a cocktail: Nightlife events.