If you’re off work already, congrats! If you’re driving, condolences. Tradition dictates that if you’re in town, you must get up, get out and do something at one or more of these events.
• Everybody is on board with what YouthPride does for LGBT & Questioning teens and young adults. That goes double for the holidays. Thanksgiving Potluck @ YouthPride Center, 6:30 p.m.
• A life coach promises that you will “emerge more savvy than ever” from Minted Selectives’ “Engage” event @ Paris Decatur, 7:30 p.m.
• Each and every one of your favorite bars is open and pouring. View all your nightlife options.
• Thanksgiving Eve for many in gay Atlanta is all about a DJ dance party with special guests. Read our preview.
DJ Adam Saunders (top photo) @ the Eagle, 9 p.m.
DJ Sin Morera (second photo) @ the Heretic, 9pm
Butter Ball with DJ Manny Lehman (third photo) @ Opera, 10pm
DJ Chris Griswold (bottom photo) w/ For the Kid In All Of Us @ Jungle, 10pm
• Just can’t stop those dancing feet? DJ Brian Beck rocks an afterhours @ The Bodyshop from 2:30 a.m. to 7 a.m.