• Lunch (and network) with the Atlanta Executive Network. 11:55 a.m.
• Know your status with a free HIV test at YouthPride. 5 p.m.
• Walk or run with Front Runners Atlanta. 6:30 p.m.
• Join Bubba D. Licious and Alexandria Martin (photo) for PALS Bingo. 6:30 p.m.
• YouthPride hosts its weekly Teen Forum and Young Adult Forum. Both at 6:30 p.m.
• Explore genders with readings at Charis. 7 p.m.
• Chantel Julie appears at Outwrite. 7:30 p.m.
• Dip into the Honey Pot at Mary’s. 8 p.m.
• Test your knowledge with trivia at Woofs. 8 p.m.
View the full event listings from the new, interactive Project Q Atlanta community calendar by clicking on the link in each event above. Within the community calendar, you can download events to your calendar, set up email and text reminders and be notified of any changes to event details. You can also submit your group’s event to be included in the calendar.