There’s really no time to recover from the weekend before the unleashing of more event options than you can handle. ATL Film Fest continues, plus multiple games and karaoke spots, “Glee,” and the Jason Carter fundraiser.
• Business Builder. Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ Cowtippers, 11:55 a.m.
• Today’s gay offerings for the Atlanta Film Festival include “Mother Earth (Tierra Madre)” (top photo), 12:15 p.m., “Battle of Pussy Willow Creek,” 12:20 p.m., and “Who Saw Him (Chi L’ha Visto’),” 2:05 p.m. All @ Midtown Art Cinema
• The gays are jumping behind Jimmy’s grandson. Candidate Jason Carter’s LGBT Mixer (second photo) @ Radial Cafe, 6 p.m.
• Strategy, skill, luck or all three. Bingo @ Woofs, 7 p.m. My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs, 7 p.m. Trivia @ Blake’s, 7 p.m. The Ultimate Music Challenge Trivia @ Cowtippers, 8 p.m. Texas Hold ‘Em Poker @ Friends on Ponce, 7 p.m. Family Poker @ 3 Legged Cowboy, 7:30 p.m. Wii Bowling Tournament @ the Heretic, 9:30 p.m.
• The specials are on them; the gay factor is on you. Two for One Tuesdays @ Nonna Mia, 7 p.m.
• Just can’t get enough. The Madonna episode of “Glee” then Showtunes @ Amsterdam, 9 p.m.
• Sing, sister, sing! Truth or Dare Karaoke @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m. Mary-oke @ Mary’s, 9 p.m. Talent Night @ Blake’s, 10 p.m. Karaoke “Eagle Style” @ the Eagle, 10 p.m. Karaoke w/ Richard @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m.