Do you know where you’re going to? Head toward today’s LGBT events for the star power of Adam Lambert and Terry McMillan plus gatherings for politics, business, socializing, partying and more.
• Meal times. Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ Vinocity, 11:55 a.m., and Two for One entrée specials @ Nonna Mia, 7 p.m.
• Politically correct. LGBT reception for state Rep. Mike Jacobs (top photo) thanking him as a straight-ally in the General Assembly @ Cowtippers, 6 p.m.
• Talk it out. Boy Talk and Womyn’s Lounge @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m., plus Grief Support Group @ St. Mark UMC, 6:30 p.m.
• Anticipated sequel. Author Terry McMillan (middle photo) revisits her four “Waiting to Exhale” heroines in the new novel, “Getting To Happy,” which she introduces @ Agnes Scott College, 7 p.m.
• Let’s play. Board Games @ Woofs, 7 p.m., My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs, 7 p.m., Trivia & “Wild Card” Talent Night @ Blake’s, 7 p.m. and 10 p.m., Family Poker @ 3 Legged Cowboy, 7:30 p.m., and Wii Bowling Tournament @ the Heretic, 9:30 p.m.
• Caught on video. Showtune Videos @ Oscars Atlanta, 8 p.m., and Retro Videos @ Mixx, 9 p.m.
• Glambert, Day 1. “Idol” finalist Adam Lambert (bottom photo) brings his “Glam Nation” tour to Atlanta @ Symphony Hall, 7:30 p.m. He also plays tomorrow @ Tabernacle.
• The spotlight’s on you. Truth or Dare Karaoke @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m., Mary-oke @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Balls Deep Karaoke @ the Eagle, 9:30 p.m., and Karaoke w/ Richard @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.