Face down your must-do list with the power of our can-do list. Look the weekday directly in the eye with the knowledge that these LGBT events options await when the work is done.
• Meal time. Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ Carpe Diem, 11:45 a.m., Fourth Tuesday Dinner (top photo) @ Cowtippers, 6 p.m., and Two for One Tuesday @ Nonna Mia, 7 p.m.
• Fan boy. Author and scary movie fanatic Don Summer reads and signs his guide “Horror Movie Freak” (middle photo) @ Outwrite, 7:30 p.m.
• Can we talk? Grief Support Group @ St. Mark UMC, 6:30 p.m., plus Boy Talk and Womyn’s Lounge @ YouthPride, 6:30 p.m.
• Use your skills; try your luck. Board Games @ Woofs, 7 p.m., My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs, 7 p.m., Trivia @ Blake’s, 7 p.m., Family Poker @ 3 Legged Cowboy, 7:30 p.m., and Wii Bowling @ the Heretic, 9:30 p.m.
• Talk radio. Local call ins and guests discuss LGBT issues of the day each Tuesday on “Alternative Perspectives” on WRFG, 7 p.m.
• Baby, you’re a star. Truth or Dare Karaoke @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m., Mary-oke (bottom photo) @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Balls Deep Karaoke @ the Eagle, 9:30 p.m., and Karaoke w/ Richard @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m.
• Video surveillance. Showtune Videos @ Oscars, 8 p.m., and Retro Videos @ Mixx, 9 p.m.
• Let me entertain you. Wild Card Talent Night @ Blake’s, 10 p.m., and Sophisticated Ladies of Atlanta Cabaret @ Shout!, 10:30 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda.
View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.