Nose to the grindstone? Look up and look beyond the same old grind with the Gay Agenda. Look forward to LGBT games, meals, sports, talk radio and theme nights with you in mind.
• Meals and deals. Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ Cowtippers, 11:55 a.m., and Two for One Tuesdays entrée specials @ Nonna Mia, 7 p.m.
• Talk amongst yourselves. Boy Talk and Womyn’s Lounge @ YouthPride (top photo), 6:30 p.m.
• Come out and play. Board Games @ Woofs, 7 p.m., My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs, 7 p.m., Trivia @ Blake’s, 7 p.m., Family Poker @ 3 Legged Cowboy, 7:30 p.m., and Wii Bowling Tournament @ the Heretic, 9:30 p.m.
• Strokes, spikes and speedos. Swimming & Water Polo with Atlanta Rainbow Trout (middle photo), 7:30 p.m.
• Easy listening. “Alternative Perspectives” is Atlanta’s LGBT talk radio each week on WRFG, 7 p.m.
• All eyes on you. Truth or Dare Karaoke @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m., Mary-oke @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Karaoke, Eagle Style @ the Eagle, 10 p.m., Karaoke w/ Richard @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m.
• Caught on video. Showtune Tuesday @ the new Oscars Atlanta (bottom photo), 8 p.m., and Retro Videos @ Mixx, 9 p.m.
• Show time. Wild Card Talent Night @ Blake’s, 10 p.m., and The Sophisticated Ladies of Atlanta Cabaret Show @ Shout, 10:30 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.