Being L, G, B and/or T doesn’t define you, but it does define today’s Gay Agenda calendar of events. The list is diverse enough to satisfy several personality traits, from business and theater to games, revues and beyond.
• Meet the pros. Eat with pros. Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ Kirkwood Public House (formerly Vinocity), 11:55 a.m.
• What’s your game? Board Games @ Woofs, 7 p.m., My Big Fat Gay Bingo @ Frogs, 7 p.m., Twisted Trivia @ Blake’s, 7 p.m., Family Poker (top photo) @ 3 Legged Cowboy, 7:30 p.m., and Wii Bowling Tournament @ the Heretic, 9:30 p.m.
• Something new each night. Tonight it’s “Hottest Ticket In Town” (middle photo) and “Shake N Bake” when Drive-By Theater Project week-long festival begins @ 7 Stages, 8 p.m.
• Talk radio. Atlanta’s LGBT issues come to light on WRFG’s “Alternative Perspectives” each Tuesday, 7 p.m.
• Weekly specials. Retro Videos @ Mixx, 9 p.m., Showtunes Videos @ Amsterdam, 10 p.m., and introducing Traxx’s Twisted Tuesday for men debuts with erotic dancers, no cover and complimentary drinks first hour @ ER Lounge, 10 p.m.