Laissez les bon temps rouler! That’s Mardi Gras for “Let the good times roll.” LGBT Atlanta has a full day of events that include, but certainly aren’t limited to, Fat Tuesday. Check it out.
• Capitol offense. Get Equal and Queer Justice League deliver demands to state Rep. Bobby Franklin (top photo) for his offensive comments @ Gold Dome, 11 a.m. Read our preview.
• Eating well is the best revenge. Business Builder Luncheon with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce @ Brio, 11:45 a.m., and Out 2 Eat with AID Atlanta Gay Men’s Outreach @ Mary Mac’s Tea Room, 7 p.m.
• Issues of the day. “Alternative Perspectives” local LGBT talk radio on WRFG, 7 p.m., and International Women’s Day with Amira Jarmakani (middle photo) @ Charis, 7:30 p.m.
• Atlanta’s got talent. Truth or Dare Karaoke @ Le Buzz, 5 p.m., Mary-oke @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Wild Card Talent Night @ Blake’s, 10 p.m., and Karaoke @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m.
• Fat Tuesday (bottom photo). Mardi Gras Costume Party @ Woofs, 7 p.m., Evolve Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday Party @ Amsterdam, 9 p.m., and Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras @ Heretic, 10 p.m.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda, including all of your weekly bar nights, community meetings and sports events. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.