Just another ordinary day? It doesn’t have to be. Put your own mark of extraordinary on it with Tuesday’s calendar of LGBT events in the Gay-TL: Activism, arts, shows, bar nights and beyond.
• Atlanta Film Festival. Today’s LGBT fare is one of this year’s two sets of short films that includes “Civil Unions: A Love Story” (top photo). “Shorts: Pink Peach 2” @ Landmark Midtown Art Cinema, 3:30 p.m. Preview all of the LGBT festival films set for this week.
• Get into it. Meditation Class @ MISTER Center, 5:30 p.m., “Alternative Perspectives” local LGBT talk radio on WRFG, 7 p.m., and Queer Justice League of Atlanta Meeting @ Rush Center, 8 p.m.
• I see straight people. Straight Night Out includes gay ally poets M Ayodele Heath and Eve Hoffman, plus singer-songwriter Elise Witt (bottom photo) @ Outwrite, 7:30 p.m.
• Rumors and gossip. That’s the theme of tonight’s episode of Fox’s hit show. Talk about it during the “Glee” Watch Party @ Oscars, 8 p.m., or you can watch “Glee” @ Amsterdam, 8 p.m.
• It’s all you. Truth or Dare Karaoke @ Le Buzz, 7 p.m., Mary-oke @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Karaoke @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m., and Wild Card Talent Night @ Blake’s, 10 p.m.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list, including all of your weekly bar nights, community meetings and sporting events, on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.