Last weekend is a distant memory, and the next one is too far away. Here are ways to make sure the workweek doesn’t get the best of you on today’s calendar of local LGBT events.
• Talk shop. Business Builder Lunch with Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce & Atlanta Executive Network @ Hudson Grille/Brookhaven, 11:55 a.m., and Tuesday Timeout LGBT professional networking @ Indigo Bar, 6 p.m.
• Watch it. Tuesday Movie Night & “Glee” @ Mixx screens “Moonstruck” (top photo), 6 p.m., “Glee,” 8 p.m. and “Cher Farewell Tour Concert,” 9 p.m., or join the “Glee” Watch Party & Evolve! @ Amsterdam, 8 p.m.
• Help yourself. Meditation class @ MISTER Center, 6 p.m., and “Alternative Perspectives” LGBT talk radio on WRFG, 7 p.m.
• Uniquely yours. The singular talents and punk hillbilly showmanship of Michelle Shocked (bottom photo) take over @ Eddie’s Attic, 8 p.m.
• Get out and stay out. Mary-oke @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Time Warp Tuesday @ Heretic, 9:30 p.m., The Sophisticated Ladies of Atlanta Cabaret Show @ Shout, 10:30 p.m., and many more options on the full nightlife calendar.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.