You’re in charge. The LGBT-ATL cranks out events for today’s Gay Agenda that let you take the reigns and guide your Tuesday anywhere you want it to go: networking, movies, authors, bars and beyond.
• Take a break. Tuesday Timeout LGBT professionals networking @ Indigo Bar, 6 p.m.
• Dim the lights. Tuesday Movie Night screens “Hannah & Her Sisters” then “Home for the Holidays” (top photo) @ Mixx, 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
• Prodigal son. Atlanta author Antron Reshaud (botttom photo) with his fourth book, “Ayo: Lost and Found” @ Outwrite, 7:30 p.m.
• You’ve got issues. “Alternative Perspectives” weekly local LGBT talk radio on WRFG, 7 p.m.
• That’s you in the spotlight. “I’ve Gotta Sing” Karaoke @ Blake’s, 7 p.m., Krazy Karaoke @ Le Buzz, 9 p.m., Mary-oke @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Karaoke @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m., and plenty of other choices on the full bar calendar.