The workweek tide is rising, but you can hold it back and keep it at your command. Use your special powers and the bag of tricks in today’s Gay Agenda list of LGBT activities.
• Be the first. Preview Radial’s new dinner menu for its upcoming dinner hours of operation with the Big Gay Supper Club (top photo) @ Radial Cafe, 7 p.m.
• Tune in. Delve into issues of the day with host Betty Couvertier and local community guests each week on “Alternative Perspectives,” Atlanta’s LGBT talk radio show on WRFG, 7 p.m.
• Men in love. Local writer Darian Aaron (bottom photo) introduces his coffee table book “When Love Takes Over,” featuring 18 black gay couples @ Outwrite, 7:30 p.m. Read our interview.
• Hoop dreams. Meet for GLAAD Night with Atlanta Dream in their WNBA matchup against the Indiana Fever @ Philips Arena, 7:30 p.m.
• Bar life. “I’ve Gotta Sing” Karaoke @ Blake’s, 7 p.m., Krazy Karaoke @ Le Buzz, 9 p.m., Mary-oke @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Karaoke @ Burkhart’s, 11 p.m., and all the non-karaoke bar plans that still sing on tonight’s whole nightlife calendar.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.