It’s a hectic, but you’re not too busy to carve out some time for yourself with friends. That’s where our Gay Agenda calendar of LGBT events comes in to help you plan a little downtime.
• Dinner plans. Holiday Potluck @ YouthPride, 5 p.m., and Four-course Wine Dinner @ Gilbert’s, 6:30 p.m.
• Holiday fare. “A Christmas Carol” @ Alliance Theatre, 7 p.m., “Nutty Nutcracker” with Atlanta Ballet (top photo) @ Fox Theatre (Preview), 7:30 p.m., Truman Capote’s “A Christmas Memory” @ Balzer Theater/Herren’s, 7:30 p.m., “Rent” @ Fabrefaction Theatre, 8 p.m., and “Santaland Diaries” @ Horizon Theatre, 8 p.m.
• Sportsmanlike behaviors. Basketball with Decatur Women’s Sports League, 7 p.m., and Swimming with Atlanta Rainbow Trout (bottom photo), 8 p.m.
• What’s your game? Texas Hold’em Poker @ Blake’s, 7 p.m., Crazy Bitch Bingo @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m., or Trivia @ Joe’s, 8 p.m.
• Ladies Night. Cliterati Open No-Mic ft. Gabe Moses @ Charis, 7:30 p.m., Midtown Comedy Show @ Bellissima, 8 p.m., 2011 Sexy Lesbian Zodiac Calendar Release Party @ My Sisters’ Room, 10 p.m., and TraxxGirls Christmas Party & Toy Drive/Grand Opening of The Pretty Girl Hide Out @ Cream, 10 p.m.
• More bars in more places. Check out Thursday’s complete bar and party calendar and weigh all your options.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.