LGBT Atlanta is within your grasp. Don’t let the day slip away without consulting our list of events from fundraisers to fashion shows, from concerts to consultants, from DJs to drag shows and beyond.
• Safety first. LGBT Safety Seminar with the Atlanta Police Department’s LGBT Liaison Patricia Powell (top photo) @ Outwrite, 6:30 p.m.
• Let’s play. Texas Hold’em Poker @ Blake’s, 7 p.m., Crazy Bitch Bingo @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m., and Trivia @ Joe’s, 8 p.m.
• Business groups gather. Professional Development: Listening seminar features Carol Orndorff with Atlanta Women’s Business Network, 6:30 p.m., and the Out Fashion Show with AGLCC features fall looks from Hugo Boss and more @ Macy’s Lenox, 6:30 p.m. The show features model Leonardo Corredor (second photo). He’s Mr. Venezuela 2007 and the face of Papi’s Underwear. For a taste, he’s also our Morning Fix for today.
• Third book, second night. In her second Atlanta appearance in as many days, author Skyy reads and signs “Crossroads,” the third novel in her series keeping up with the characters in the wildly popular “Choices” debut and its sequel “Consequences” @ Charis, 7:30 p.m.
• Croons and tunes, strums and hums. Singer-songwriter Deidre McCalla (third photo) performs a live concert @ Decatur Library, 7 p.m.
• Girl parts. Sex, Wine, and Chocolate 2010 for SPARK reproductive justice @ Rialto, 7 p.m., Ladies Night @ LeBuzz, 8 p.m., and Midtown Comedy Show @ Bellissima, 9:30 p.m.
• Hey, gang! Let’s put on a show! “Shakespeare Follies” @ 7 Stages, 7:15 p.m. (preview), and “Pageant: The Musical” @ 14th Street Playhouse, 8 p.m.
• Boy bits. Indulge with DJ Scorpio from Berlin (bottom photo) @ the W Midtown, 9 p.m., Loser! Alternative Era Night @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., and ¡Azuca! Latin beats @ Heretic, 10 p.m.
• Drag U. The Shawnna Factor @ Blake’s, 10 p.m., and Princess Charles’ Fashionistas @ Burkharts, 11:30 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.