What to do, what to do… First check today’s LGBT events calendar, then you’ll have an idea for what comes next. Options abound for cocktail hours, performances, parties and bar nights.
• You could use a cocktail. Atlanta Executive Network mixer @ Bellissima, 6 p.m., Wine Walk benefits AID Atlanta @ Westside Provisions District, 6 p.m., and Bear Cocktail Hour @ Mixx, 6:30 p.m.
• You’re every woman. Cliterati Open No-Mic features Erin O’Briant @ Charis, 7:30 p.m., Ladies Night @ LeBuzz, 8 p.m., and singer Sarah Peacock (top photo) solo performance @ Bellissima, 8:30 p.m.
• Get by with a little help from your friends. Let it all hang out during the monthly Coming Out Support Group with MEGA Family Project, 7 p.m.
• Dance diva. Zayra (middle photo) celebrates her CD release with a performance including her hit “V.I.P” as part of Haute.Lanta Fashion Week @ Glenn Hotel, 9 p.m.
• Always playing games. Texas Hold’em Poker @ Blake’s, 7 p.m., Crazy Bitch Bingo @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m., and Trivia @ Joe’s, 8 p.m.
• You love musicals, pageants and men in dresses. Hence, you will love “Pageant: The Musical” @ 14th Street Playhouse, 8 p.m.
• For visual overload, you need fierce spectacles. The Shawnna Factor @ Blake’s, 11 p.m., and Princess Charles’ Fashionistas @ Burkharts, 11:30 p.m.
• Weekly parties. Indulge welcomes LGBT speed dating @ the W Midtown, 9 p.m., the new weekly ¡¡¡AZUCA’!!! Latin Night with DJ Karlitos kicks off with a Mexican Independence Day celebration this week (bottom photo) @ the Heretic, 10 p.m., and Net Work internet games with Traxx Atlanta @ Obsessions, 10 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.