You may not feel it yet, but forces are at work to kick off your weekend early. Evening for Equality, the launch of Equally Wed magazine and Libby’s at the Express top off special one-time bar nights. Get planning.
• Down to business—with drinks, of course. Atlanta Women’s All About Business meeting hosts Melissa Carter, 6:30 p.m.
• One night only. CNN’s “Gary and Tony Have a Baby” viewing party @ Amsterdam, 7 p.m., Equally Wed magazine launch party @ Hotel Palomar, 7 p.m. (middle photo, read our preview), and For the Love of Art Artist Market & Wine Tasting @ Bellissima, 8 p.m.
• Curtain calls. Libby Whittemore (bottom photo) cabaret, “Libby’s at the Express” @ Actor’s Express, 7:30 p.m., “Greater Tuna” @ Theatre in the Square, Marietta, 8 p.m. (read our preview), and “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” @ Spring 4th Center, 8 p.m.
• Weekly specials. Indulge party hosts HSL’s Wet Demons and Joining Hearts @ the W Midtown, 9 p.m., Papi’s Cafe Con Leche ft. Brent Star’s birthday @ The Heretic, 10 p.m., Net Work with Traxx @ Obsessions, 10 p.m., The Shawnna Factor @ Blake’s, 10 p.m., and Princess Charles’ Fashionistas @ Burkharts, 11:30 p.m.
• The full Thursday gay bar and club listings are like the Energizer bunny—they keep going, and going, ang going…