To do, to do. Empower with Angela Davis, thrill with Greg Herren, consider with MEGA and AID Atlanta’s Gay Outreach, or just relax with cocktailing options including the “Project Runway” finale.
• Parenting is a big decision. That’s why MEGA Family Project hosts another Maybe Baby discussion @ the MEGA offices, 7 p.m.
• Female empowerment. The iconic Angela Davis (top photo) keynotes the NWSA Conference and signs copies of “Angela Davis: An Autobiography” courtesy Charis @ Sheraton Downtown, 7 p.m. Closer to home, a professor with a different idea: Bonnie Morris reads from and signs “Revenge of the Women’s Studies Professor” @ Charis, 7:30 p.m.
• The Gay Outreach program at AID Atlanta hosts a discussion on meth’s continuing devastation on gay men with METH-od to the Madness @ AID Atlanta, 7 p.m.
• Oh, how gays will gather to help kids this time of year. Join the newest batch, plus “Good Morning Atlanta” host Suchita Vadlamani, at the Yes You Can Foundation Kickoff @ Kai Lin Art Gallery, 7 p.m.
• Mystery writer Greg Herren (bottom photo) presents his latest gay thriller set in New Orleans, “Murder in the Garden District” @ Outwrite, 8 p.m.
• The “Project Runway” finale is upon us. It will be much more interesting at the watch party with friends and cocktails @ Mixx. Showtime is 10 p.m. at the bar and on Lifetime, Comcast 55.
• Nightlife never sleeps in Atlanta. The Atlanta Xplosion revs up fans with TraxxGirls @ My Sisters’ Room, 9 p.m., and the guys of Lounge Thursdays put even more posh into The W Atlanta Midtown, 9 p.m.,
• Click through all your nightlife options.