Everybody’s thinking one thing: Get me to the long weekend. MondoHomo. New art. Networking. A foam party? Oh yeah. Those are on the list of tonight’s events to start your Memorial Day holiday early.
• Alternaqueer. The four-day Mondo Homo Dirty South 2010 festival begins with its Grand Opening MondoHomo Art Show @ Eyedrum, 7 p.m. Read our preview and full weekend roster.
• For art’s sake. “Flat Out,” an exhibit of gay artist John Morse’s latest work (“Plane View 1,” top photo) @ Wm Turner Gallery, 6 p.m.
• No crumpets or biscuits, but it’s still T-Time @ YouthPride, 5:30 p.m.
• Work and pray. Atlanta Women’s All About Business Networking @ The Hub, 6:30 p.m. Faiths and Feminisms: Women of Color Pray @ Charis, 7:30 p.m.
• How do you want to play this? Texas Hold’em Poker @ Blake’s, 7 p.m. Crazy Bitch Bingo @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m.
• Kick off your long weekend early with Thursday’s full night of bar parties, including but by no means limited to Indulge @ the W Midtown, 9 p.m., OFFyerHead! Britpop & Indie Night @ Mary’s, 9 p.m., Net Work with Traxx @ Obsessions, 10 p.m. Papi’s Café Con Leche this week brings on a Foam Party (bottom photo) @ Heretic, 10 p.m. Princess Charles’ Fashionistas @ Burkharts, 11:30 p.m.
• The family catches Dad with a boyfriend. Might be time for you to catch “True Love Lies” @ Horizon Theatre, 8 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.