You look especially nice. Shame to waste it on your coworkers. Show it off at today’s LGBT events. Meetings, discussions, theme nights and of course, more than a little something for the party people.
• Happy Hour can’t come too soon. Bear Cocktail Hour @ Mixx, 6:30 p.m.
• Can Social Networking Grow Your Business? Find out during the latest Atlanta Women’s All About Business meeting with Betsy Terrell @ ALHI, 6:30 p.m.
• Gender, sexuality and African Americans. Clark University prof Daniel Omotosho Black (middle photo) explores them all in his novel “Perfect Peace” @ Charis, 7:30 p.m.
• Botched surgery never sounded so good. “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” rock musical @ Spring 4th Center, 8 p.m.
• Weekly specials. Indulge hosts the Joining Hearts Kickoff Event plus DJ Scott Anthony (bottom photo) @ the W Midtown, 9 p.m., Net Work internet gaming meets cocktail party with Traxx Atlanta @ Obsessions, 10 p.m., and Papi’s Café Con Leche Latin Night @ the Heretic, 10 p.m.