Dine with Ludacris, view art with Matre, sing along with Morrisey, play with Papi, hobnob with HRC, know your mandala, see “Good Boys,” spike or stroke in sports, or hang at a plethora of bar nights.
• Good works for a good cause. Positively Art benefits AID Atlanta @ Matre Gallery, 6:30 p.m. Good food for a good cause. Dine Out for ARCA with Chris “Ludacris” Bridges (top photo) @ Straits restaurant, 5 p.m.
• No cups and saucers required for T-Time @ YouthPride, 5:30 p.m. Read the latest threat to YouthPride programming.
• Dig and spike. Volleyball with Decatur Women’s Sports League @ Decatur Recreation Center, 7 p.m. Dig and stroke. Swimming with Atlanta Rainbow Trout, 7:30 p.m.
• Gear up to give. First 2010 HRC Atlanta Pre-Dinner Reception @ Bellissima, 7 p.m.
• Parenthood; it’s not just a new TV show on NBC. Maybe Baby seminar for potential gay parents @ MEGA Family Project, 7 p.m.
• Inner peace. “The Mandala Workbook” with Susanne Fincher @ Charis, 7:30 p.m.
• When’s the last time you heard the Smiths (photo) anywhere besides your car? All three British invasions, all the auditory memories. Britpop Revisited 3 @ Mary’s, 9 p.m.
• We shouldn’t have to tell you again. Go see “Good Boys & True” @ Actor’s Express, 8 p.m.
• Papi’s works overtime on Thursday. First, shout it out at Crazy Bitch Bingo @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m., then dance it off at Papi’s Café Con Leche @ Heretic, 10 p.m.
• Find out who won the last three weeks of DJ battles and hear him spin all night. POPular DJ contest finale with Blur @ Halo, 10 p.m. Read our preview.
• If Atlanta is the gayest city in the U.S. based on a plethora of gay bars, here’s the proof. Click through our filled-to-the-brim Thursday nightlife calendar.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.