Thursday brings out the L,G,B and/or T in you. Southern Comfort, ‘Butch Factor,’ the culture of ‘Staring,’ and really, What Would Morrissey (photo) Do? Britpop Revisited, among other nightlife events.
• Seminars start today at the 19th Southern Comfort Conference on all things transgender @ Crown Plaza Rivinia Hotel. All day.
• An Out on Film fundraiser and preview includes raffle prizes, drink specials and trailers from many of the films, including “The Butch Factor,” which features Woofs and other gay locals @ Woofs. 7 p.m.
• Emory Women’s Studies professor Rosemarie Garland-Thomson studies the culture of “Staring: How We Look” @ Charis. 7:30 p.m.
• Men who like it lush and high-end. Lounge Thursdays @ The W Atlanta Midtown. 9 p.m.
• Dance party is a new look for Hydrate Thursdays @ Club Life. 9:30 p.m.
• What Would Morrissey (photo) Do? Britpop Revisited @ Mary’s. 10 p.m.
• Just point me to the bar: Nightlife events.