If your social schedule has a few gaps, LGBT Atlanta is ready to pencil in suggestions that reach all five senses—and even the sixth. Self-help, politics, sports, arts and nightlife that includes a DJ battle.
• Check yourself, then check the time. It’s T-Time @ YouthPride, 5:30 p.m.
• No more arguments and angst. Bring in the personal spirituality and wisdom. Lisa McLeod (top photo) reads and signs “Triangle of Truth” @ Outwrite, 7:30 p.m.
• Civil rights hobnobbing and the introduction of a new executive director. National Black Justice Coalition Fundraiser, 6:30 p.m.
• Alley-oop! Basketball with Decatur Women’s Sports League, 7 p.m.
• What happens when a spoiled Catholic high school boy is having sex with guys and girls and videotaping some of it? Find out in “Good Boys & True” @ Actor’s Express, 8 p.m.
• Tonight’s battle of the dance floor for the ultimate prize in a three-week contest for their own CD features DJs Todd Skelton, Chris Griswold (photo) and Shane V. The crowd decides as Boyz Nite Out presents POPular DJ Search @ Halo, 10 p.m.
• Who’s your Papi? That’s right; you know where to find him. Papi’s Café Con Leche @ Heretic, 10 p.m.
• Thursday nightlife starts early and goes late. Boys Night @ Bellissima, 6 p.m. Open Mic Night @ The New Order. Texas Hold’em Poker & the A-List @ Blake’s, 7 p.m. Crazy Bitch Bingo @ Las Margaritas, 7:30 p.m. Princess Charles’ Fashionistas @ Burkharts, 11:30 p.m.