Happy Valentine’s Day! Here are just a few local LGBT options to show your love, your sex—or to give Cupid the boot. Click the link at the bottom of the list for even more.
• Porn and art collide. CinErotic Film Fest, Night 3: “Kink-O-Matic” concludes the festival @ Eyedrum, 6 p.m., is followed by a sexy play party for everyone @ the Spring 4th Center, 10 p.m.
• Valentine Tea Dance. Heartbreakers Ball with DJs Shane V and Justin Ryan (top photo) @ Tongue & Groove, 7 p.m.
• Attention, LGBT singles: Give Cupid the Boot @ Artmore Hotel’s Studio Bar & Lounge, 6 p.m.
• Love on the Rocks cocktail party benefits Joining Hearts @ Mitchell Gold+Bob Williams, 5 p.m.
• Rockstar productions opens its 2010 roster with the “14” V-Day party @ Academy Ballroom, 7 p.m.
• My campy Valentine. Armorettes Anti-Valetine Show @ Blake’s, 8 p.m. Trashetta Galore’s V-Day Sweets (bottom photo) @ Bangkok Thai, 9 p.m.
• Love Hangover Weekend with Traxx continues with a second guest appearance by “Bad Girls Club’s” Natalie Nunn @ Score, 11 p.m. – 6 a.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.