You’re in a mood. Whether it’s up and at ’em or draggin’ ass, you can wear it well. Slip into the local LGBT events that fit your disposition on today’s Gay Agenda calendar.
• Parks and recreation. NFFLA Flag Football @ Grant Park, 11 a.m., and Atlanta Arts Festival @ Piedmont Park, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Meet one of the arts fest artists.
• Fringe benefits. Studs & Suds Car Wash (top photo, see more from last year) hosted by Hotlanta Softball’s Atlanta Titans @ Swinging Richards, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m., Bake Sale benefits AIDS Walk Atlanta @ Amsterdam, noon – 6 p.m., and Beer Bust with Pride Invitational Bowling @ Frogs, 2 p.m.
• Personal issues. Equally Wed magazine’s Love Is Love Wedding Show @ W Midtown, 1 p.m., The Real Rolemodels Photo Shoot Party @ Blake’s, 2 p.m., and the annual Fall Garden Party for the Atlanta Lesbian Health Initiative (bottom photo) @ Einstein’s, 4 p.m.
• Meeting of the minds. PFLAG Atlanta Third Sunday Meeting @ First MCC, 2:45 p.m., Frankly Open AA/NA Support Group @ St. Bart’s, 4 p.m., and Gay Men’s Fellowship @ Church of St. John, 6 p.m.
• We’ll drink to that. The Armorettes with Dylan Michael & Ruby Redd @ Burkhart’s, 7 p.m., and more day and night plans on today’s full bar calendar.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.