If you can read this, you’re too close—to finding out all that the LGBT-ATL has to offer. Pull a little closer and click through to outdoor fun, indoor dances and Sunday specials to round out your weekend.
• Park it. Atlanta Arts Festival @ Piedmont Park, all day, Hotlanta Softball League (top photo) games @ Piedmont Park ball fields, 12 noon through 5 p.m., and Women’s Outdoor Network Annual Picnic @ WD Thompson Park, 3 p.m.
• Brunch bunch. Papi’s Brunch @ Las Margaritas, through 4 p.m., Brunch @ Woofs, through 3 p.m., Brunch @ Blake’s, through 3 p.m., and don’t forget gay-owned eateries Radial Café, Ria’s Bluebird, and Sauced.
• Let your flag fly (middle photo). Union Jack Atlanta T-Dance with UK DJ Bryan Craft benefits Atlanta Bucks @ Einstein’s, 4 p.m.
• Grab your partner. And that’s whoever you want it to be when you’re with the LGBT QuickSilver Gender-Free Country Dance @ Life Center in Decatur, 1:30 p.m.
• Sunday matinee. This is your last chance to see “Pageant: The Musical” with the special price of buy one, get one tickets this weekend only @ 14th Street Playhouse, 2 p.m.
• If I only had a heart. Heart Foundation Gala includes “The Tin Man Project” documentary screening (bottom photo) @ the Fox Theatre, 6:30 p.m., and the Heart Foundation Afterparty @ My Sisters’ Room (online RSVP required), 10 p.m.
• Nighttime is the right time. Grown & Sexy Sunday with Wassup N ATL @ Djangos, 7 p.m., The Armorettes @ Blake’s, 8 p.m., Mary Edith Pitts’ Sunday Spectacular @ Burkhart’s, 9 p.m., and Scores with Traxx @ Underground Atlanta, 10 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.