Kick back, relax and enjoy Sunday’s list of LGBT things to do, from early church to afternoon matinees to late night parties, including appearances by “RuPaul’s” Tyra Sanchez and Hollywood heyday’s Rex Reed.
• Eat it. Jazz Brunch @ Blake’s, through 2 p.m., Breakfast & Brunch @ Ria’s Bluebird, through 3 p.m., Breakfast & Brunch @ Radial Cafe, through 3:30 p.m., and Papi’s Brunch Buffet @ Las Margaritas, through 4 p.m.
• Sporting of you. Final Four NFL Game Day @ Woofs, opens at noon, and Hotlanta Softball League Beer Bust & Sign Up Party (top photo) @ Frogs, 1 p.m.
• Play time. The final performance of Topher Payne’s “Tokens of Affection” @ Georgia Ensemble Theatre, 2:30 p.m., Drive-By Theatre Project 7-Day Fest wraps up with “Mimosa Matinee Improv Throwdown” @ 7 Stages, 4 p.m., “Bring It On: The Musical” @ Alliance Theatre, 2:30 p.m. and 8 p.m., plus “An Evening with Rex Reed” (middle photo) @ Actor’s Express, 8 p.m.
Preview Rex Reed’s appearance, or click to preview “Bring It On.”
• Now open Sundays. Brunch, T-Dance, Dinner Show & Dancing @ LeBuzz, 12:30 p.m. – midnight.
• Roll in. LGBT Skate & Date Singles Night @ Cascade Roller Rink, 8 p.m.