Sunday fun day! Get your Daylight clocks in order, set your brain to the change, and then from early brunch to late shows, check out today’s packed Gay Agenda calendar of LGBT events.
• Come out swinging. Atlanta HitMob Softball Warmup Tourney & Beer Bust (top photo) finds all-day pre-season action @ Southside Park, 8 a.m., then a kegger @ Frogs, 3 p.m., plus the Chattahooche Doubles Classic, “The Hooch” with ATTA championship rounds @ DeKalb Tennis Center, all day.
• Lucky 13. “Church Without Walls” Service and Anniversary Picnic with 13 years of the LGBT-founded, gay-led Gentle Spirit Christian Church @ Candler Park, 10:30 a.m. Picnic starts at noon. Read our preview.
• Ya gotta eat. Breakfast & Brunch @ Ria’s Bluebird, through 3 p.m., Breakfast & Brunch @ Radial Cafe, through 3:30 p.m., and Papi’s Brunch Buffet @ Las Margaritas, through 4 p.m.
• All in a day’s work. See the results of all night, all day start-to-finish work by writers, directors, casts and crews in The 23-hour Plays @ Onstage Atlanta, 8 p.m.
• Remember the time? Yeah ya do. Hoedown’s Reunion @ 3 Legged Cowboy, 2 p.m. – midnight.
• Shows for ‘mos. More drag than you can possibly attend, but may have fun trying, on Sunday night’s full bar and party calendar.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda, including all of your weekly bar nights, community meetings and sports events. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.