20? Yep, and that’s not even counting two-dozen gay-friendly church services through the afternoon. Gay Atlanta brings on softball, the end of LeatherFest, brunch, pool party, plays, James Earl Hardy and more to close out your weekend.
• The food of our people. Papi’s Brunch @ Las Margaritas, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
• Pitchers and catchers. Hotlanta Softball League (top photo) games @ West Metro Softball, all day through 5 p.m.
• Second Sunday. Renowned authors James Earl Hardy (middle photo) and Stanley Bennett Clay for “Visible Lives” @ Fulton Central Library, 2 p.m.
• Afternoon delight. Pull on your swimsuit and grab that lotion, because it’s time for “Splish” 2010 pool party benefits GLAAD, 1 p.m.
• Timmy! Time to say goodbye to your friends! SouthEast LeatherFest (SELF) concludes, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.