No matter what your tastes, LGBT Atlanta lays out a Sunday for your ever-changing moods. Out of so many activities and events on today’s full list, these are a few of our favorite things.
• One word: Patio. Renee Mixon (top photo) strums your heart with her fingers @ Cowtippers, 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
• Toss a few—drinks not balls. Hotlanta Softball League’s MudDawgs/MudPups party @ Bobby G’s, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
• Pulse up, sundown. Sunsets on the Patio w/DJ Vicki Powell @ Noni’s, 5 p.m. – midnight.
• One time, at band camp… Atlanta Freedom Bands Spring Concert @ St. Paul UMC, 7 p.m.
• Another gay day of Atlanta Film Festival programming screens “Who Saw Him (Chi L’ha Visto’)” (bottom photo)@ Midtown Art Cinema, 7:20 p.m.