God knows why we slept so late. Hopefully, you made it to church and could ask directly. We think on the seventh day, we rested. Luckily, there’s still plenty to do on any given Sunday in LGBT-ATL.
• Shane Garner’s “Boys In Blue” photography opening (top photo) with underwear models @ Poster Hut, 7:30 p.m.
• Game day @ Woofs: Jets vs. Colts, 3 p.m. Viking vs. Saints, 6:40 p.m. Drinking starts, noon.
• Everybody’s doin’ it. The Armorettes, including Knomie Moore (bottom photo), do their part for Haiti relief @ Blake’s, 8 p.m.
• Do the math. Men in tights + French Riviera x ballet = gay. Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo @ Ferst Center, 7 p.m.
• Let your Band Geek flag fly. Come Out and Play with Atlanta Freedom Bands, 6 p.m.
• Don’t let the weekend come to a close. Click through the Sunday bar hours to see how you can make it last.