Some are raring to go. Others are recovering from the long list of Saturday nightlife. Ready or not, your LGBT Sunday starts now and right here on our Gay Agenda calendar of events.
• Sports + beer = Sunday. Flag Football League Beer Bust @ Frogs, 2 p.m., and Hotlanta Softball League Fall Ball sign-ups (top photo) @ Woofs, 3 p.m.
• Brunch bunch. Papi’s Brunch @ Las Margaritas, through 4 p.m., and Brunch @ Woofs, through 3 p.m.and don’t forget gay-owned eateries Radial Café, Ria’s Bluebird, and Sauced.
• Cotillion Cabaret pre-party with DJay McCracken @ Einstein’s, 2 p.m., leads to the main event, the annual Atlanta Cotillion Auction & Cabaret (middle photo) benefiting AID Atlanta @ Opera, 4 p.m. Read our preview.
Support system. The LGBT Frankly Open AA/NA Meeting @ St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal, 4 p.m.
• Bar lives? Bar.Flies 2 Bartenders/ Bar Owners Night Out @ My Sisters’ Room, 7 p.m.
• It’s all staged. “Shopping and F**king” (bottom photo) @ Onstage Atlanta, 6 p.m., and the one-woman show “He/She & Me: A Love Story” @ Academy Theatre, 8 p.m.
• The revues are in. The Armorettes @ Blake’s, 8 p.m., Mary Edith Pitts’ Sunday Spectacular @ Burkhart’s, 9 p.m., and Scores with Traxx @ Underground Atlanta, 10 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.