The holiday season closes, but the new week and the new year open with a fresh-start batch of gay things to do in Atlanta today. See what’s up from brunch through Sunday night shows.
• Eating well is the best revenge. Jazz Brunch @ Blake’s, through 2 p.m., Breakfast & Brunch @ Ria’s Bluebird, through 3 p.m., Breakfast & Brunch @ Radial Cafe, through 3:30 p.m., and Papi’s Brunch Buffet @ Las Margaritas, through 4 p.m.
• Are you ready for some football? The NFL (top photo) counts down to the Super Bowl. That means it’s Game Day @ Woofs, opens 12 p.m.
• Turn over a new leaf. Frankly Open AA/NA Support Group @ St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church, 4 p.m.
• One last hurrah. Say so long to the party that started it all for the Wassup N ATL boys during the Grown & Sexy Sunday Goodbye Party (bottom photo) @ Djangos, 7 p.m.,
• Extend weekend downtime to its limits. Karaoke @ Gilbert’s Cafe & Bar, 6 p.m., and Sunday Spectacular @ Burkhart’s, 9 p.m., and Traxx Showtime Sunday @ Scores/Underground Atlanta,
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.