As lazy morning turns into an afternoon that stretches into a casual evening, thoughts turn to leisurely pursuits. Softball, brunch, same-sex dance lessons, plays, a cabaret and gay Atlanta’s traditional Sunday drag shows.
• Pitchers and catchers. Hotlanta Softball League (top photo) games @ West Metro Softball through 5 p.m.
• The food of our people. Papi’s Brunch @ Las Margaritas, through 4 p.m. and Brunch @ Woofs, through 5 p.m. And don’t forget gay-owned Radial Cafe, Sauced, and Ria’s Bluebird.
• Meet it out. Parents, Family & Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) Marietta Monthly Meeting, 1 p.m. and Frankly Open AA/NA Support Group @ St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church, 4 p.m.
• Dance fever. Roy G. Biv Project hosts Same Sex Salsa dancing @ Daza Dance Studio, 5 p.m.
• Catch an early show. “Greater Tuna” (two shows) @ Theatre in the Square, Marietta, 2:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. and Libby Whittemore’s Cabaret @ Actor’s Express, 7:30 p.m.
• Boys will be girls. The Armorettes (bottom photo) @ Blake’s, 8 p.m., “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” @ Spring 4th Center, 8 p.m., and Mary Edith Pitts’ Sunday Spectacular @ Burkhart’s, 9 p.m.
• Pushing the weekend to the last possible hour. Sukeban 7: Zodiac Killer @ My Sisters’ Room, 8:30 p.m., and Scores with Traxx @ Underground Atlanta, 10 p.m.
There are even more gay things to do on today’s Gay Agenda.
View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.