You decide. Whether you want to eat up or meet up, get down or get with NFL Game Day, see a show or take it slow, Atlanta’s LGBT events calendar has choices in store for you.
• Eat, drink and be Mary. Papi’s Brunch Buffet @ Las Margaritas, 11:30 a.m., Brunch & Cocktails @ Amsterdam, 11:30 a.m., Beats & Brunch @ Blake’s, noon
• Tim vs. Tom. It’s all about Tebow’s Denver and Brady’s New England (top photo, l-r) today as the matchups unfold during NFL Game Day @ Woofs, noon, and Ladies’ Pigskin Sunday @ Shula’s, noon.
• Afternoon T. Grill, Beer & Retro T-Dance @ Mixx, 3:30 p.m., and T-Dance, Dinner Show & Dancing @ LeBuzz, 4:30 p.m.
• Get by with a little help from your friends. “Coming Out Over the Holidays” with PFLAG Atlanta @ First MCC, 2:45 p.m., Frankly Open LGBT AA/NA Support Group @ St. Bart’s, 4 p.m., and Gay Men’s Fellowship @ Episcopal Church of St. John, 6 p.m.
• See a show. “Santaland Diaries” @ Horizon Theatre, 6 p.m., The Armorettes Trailer Park Christmas Show (bottom photo) @ Burkhart’s, 7 p.m., Showtime Sunday with Miss Sophia @ Scores, 10 p.m., and all the plans on our complete day-to-night bar calendar.
There are even more things to do on today’s Gay Agenda. View the full list on Project Q Atlanta’s interactive community calendar. You can also submit your own events.